GENERAL SALES CONDITION
1) The web site owner is Euro Racing s.r.l. of Franchi Maurizio, that also holds the brand Euro Racing ER, with legal headquarters in Gabicce Mare (PU), via Romagna nr 20, tax code and vat number 02088870411.
2) All the product purchases made by the users through the web site are regulated by the general conditions as well as other operative regulations and istructions contained in the web site. In case of conflict between what is regulated in operative instructions and what is contained in General Conditions, these last ones prevail.
3) Any payment operation and/or condition eventually permitted to the Client notwithstanding the General Conditions will be valid only if Euro Racing accepts this condition in writing.
4) Euro Racing invites every client to read with attention, these General Conditions, before doing any purchase operation, to print them and to conserve a copy.
In compliance with the law 185/1999 and D.Lgs 206/200
(To read carefully before any purchase)
5) With the transmission of the purchase order confirmation, the client accepts the General Sales Conditions of Euro Racing contained in the web site declaring to have examined and accepted the indications supplied.
6) PHOTOGRAFIC CATALOGUE
Euro Racing guarantees that all delivered products are in compliance to those described in the online catalogue; some little differences deriving from incontrollable factors and not depending on the seller may occur.
All the prices inserted on the website are to be intended with vat included; shipping costs are not included and are clearly underlined at the time of order.
8) PAYMENT CONDITIONS
a) Credit Cards;
c) Bank Transfer: shippings will be carried out upon payment receipt on our current account, you will find bank details as you complete the order, the reason to be reported on the bank transfer shall indicate the order number and the name and the surname of the person who is ordering.
d) Cheque/ Cash: cash payment to the courier at the time of goods receipt (method of payment possible only for dealers, + 2,50 euros to be considered);
e) For purchases abroad and for purchases above 500,00 euros it is mandatory to pay with credit card or bank transfer in advance.
9) ORDER FULFILLMENT
Goods are shipped within 1/2 working days from the time of payment receipt. For every order of custom-made goods, or not available warehouse products , delivery time will be communicated to the client per e-mail
The invoice is issued only upon request of the purchaser at the moment of purchase and communicating necessary and mandatory data for the issue.
11) PRODUCTS DELIVERY
Products purchased are delivered to the address indicated by the client at the time of order by express delivery Bartolini or SDA, delivery time is about 1/2 working days from the time of shipment
12) PRODUCTS DELIVERY - ABROAD
Products purchased are delivered to the address indicated by the client at the time of order through express delivery Bartolini, delivery time is always defined per e-mail at the moment of order
13) SHIPPING COSTS AND DELIVERY TIME
Shipment of products is carried out by courier Bartolini or SDA. Products are shipped at the time of payment receipt. Shipping costs are not included and are clearly underlined at the time of order. Shipping costs can vary according to the weight and the volume of the parcel and can be displayed before the order confirmation. NO POSTAL SHIPMENTS ARE POSSIBLE.
Regarding shipments abroad, it is always required a payment in advance by bank transfer or paypal account and we recommend to send an e-mail to email@example.com for order confirmation.
Orders above 250,00 euros in Italy shall be always payed by bank transfer or paypal and shipping costs will be for free.
At discretion of Euro Racing, for some considerable orders, where expressly requested and, in any case, for all orders regarding custom-made particulars or details indicated by the client, it is possible that a payment of 50% or 100% of the total amount will be required for order confirmation.
PLEASE NOTE: in case of payment by bank transfer, it is better to ask for a telephone confirmation about availability and delivery time of the items.
Insured Shipment: upon request, selecting insured shipment courier, it is possible to insure shipments to Italy, in addition to the accessory service of counterfoil.
The insurance provides for a shipping surcharge clearly indicated pending order. Insured shipment costs can vary and be displayed before order confirmation.
14) CONTROL AT THE TIME OF ITEMS DELIVERY
As goods are delivered, it is important to control that the packaging is intact, not damaged and not wet. If so, the package must be collected signing the consignment note CONDITIONALLY.
Control that the document contained in the parcel indicates the required items. If not, we invite our clients to contact us immediately at the number 0541/830695.
15) WITHDRAWAL RIGHT
The Consumer has the right of withdrawing within 14 days from the goods delivery. The consumer, who intends to exercise the withdrawal right, should write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and send the product back to this address:
Euro Racing s.r.l.
Via Romagna nr. 20
61011 Gabicce Mare (PU)
The communication of withdrawal must contain following information:
- The code of the items he wants to return
- the Bank details for the refund of the amount
- The Client must express his will of withdrawing putting also date and signature (on a paper copy to be attached to the package).
The refund of the entire amount (shipping costs included) will take place on condition that:
- the product purchased has not been used, it is intact, complete in all its parts and it has been returned in the original packaging.
- the product is returned within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Clients' personal data will be processed according to what is provided for by the italian law on the subject of the use of personal data (D.lgs 196/2003). The seller is the owner of the use and the clients' personal data will be collected and processed exclusively for the execution of obligations deriving from the purchase agreement. Pursuant to and by effect of the article 7 of D.lgs 196/2003, the Client has the right to demand anonymously to the seller the updating, the correction, the integration, the cancellation and the transformation of his personal data.
It is possible to receive assistance at the time of purchase, sending an e-mail to email@example.com or calling the landline 0541/830695.
Prices are tax included